1. Provide qualified supervision to direct the performance of the
work consistent with the established schedule and quality standards.
2 .Provide general condition work items directly to maintain project
3. Observe all regulator requirements for the project, including but
not limited to OSHA, Equal Opportunity Employment and environmental
1. Administrate all aspects of the construction management process
including accounting, contract administration, monthly requisition
requests, and updating schedule and budget estimates.
2. Coordinate scheduled job meetings and special meetings to monitor
job progress and identify potential problems in advance. Record and
distribute minutes of these meetings.
3. Continue value engineering process and evaluate all change orders
for discussion with the Owner.
4. Act as a liaison between the Owner, Architect, Engineer and subcontractors.
General Contracting Construction Management
Tel: (860) 824-5555 • Fax: (860) 824-7176
Canaan, CT • Great Barrington, MA