As a General Contractor we have the ability to set and maintain job
momentum by using our forces to perform critical items of work.
- Organizing and structuring the project in terms of design, budget
and scheduling considerations. Identifying strategies to accomplish
1. Work with Owner, Architect and Engineer to
establish a program that meets the needs of the Owner.
2. Perform cost studies and value engineering by analyzing budgets
with respect to materials and construction techniques.
- Soliciting Bids:
1. Assist the Owner and Architect in preparing
the bidders list and bid Documents.
2. Assist in analyzing bids and selecting the successful subcontractors.
3. Coordinate fast-tracking of long lead purchase items as designs
are developed and approved.
- Preparing Budgets and Schedules:
1. Prepare and maintain a critical path schedule
to optimize construction phasing efficiency.
2. Consult with the Owner and Architect to constantly update estimates
of project cost and to identify trade-off so the budget objectives
can be met.